Monday, December 5, 2011

Some photos from the BGAMUG Christmas Party 2011

Here are just a few photos from the BGAMUG Christmas Party.

I took a few videos too, but need to check them out. I will post one or more here as soon as I check them and possibly learn how to edit them.
The Horseshoe Bend Family Band all playing together.


















A closeup.
























I like this photo!




















The Horseshoe Bend Family Band was there! I really liked them. They got lots of applause too.

There were some good laughs, awesome decorations and planning, some fun tunes, and great food.

All in all, what a super great event. Thanks, Sharon! (Sharon was our Grand Party Planner.)

All for now
Betsy Sheppard
Webmaster of BGAMUG 2011-12
And all-around bottle washer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...