Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Upcoming programs and events for the BGAMUG Computer Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky for 2012

It's a Cat's Life or Catbook Pro by A. Davey on Flickr.
















I got an email from our former President today, reminding me of future events for the BGAMUG Computer Club. Come to a meeting to meet him!

And our newest President too. Guests are always welcome, and might win a prize too! Plus they can learn about their computers there.

BGAMUG Meeting Topics coming up:

This month (July) I will be doing a short presentation on External Backups. (Save those files!) I have some experience LOSING files, so I made it a project to find an online service that helps me keep my files safe. I will talk about my experiences with different programs and which one I like best.

In August, Joe will talk about Windows 8.

In September, Jerry will have a Special Auction. Things we need are "mostly computer or digital related items, but any donated items with a life or usefulness are acceptable." So members and donors, please look around your house for items to bring to the September meeting to raise money for the Club.

I hope you all are having a great week!


E. Sheppard
BGAMUG Webmaster, 2012

PS I want to give a shout out to our great Newsletter Editor, Sharon. She puts up with late submissions, too many emails, and much more. Thanks, Sharon!

Join us at these other sites:
Our website

Join us on Facebook!

art from Clker.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...