Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last night's meeting went great. We learned more about CCleaner, plus more.

As a Mac user (for now) I wasn't sure I would get much out of learning more about how to operate Windows computers or getting neat software for it.

But I got to see CCleaner demonstrated up close and personal on the screen, and it looked pretty easy to do. I am considering getting a PC to load Corel on. I miss being able to make interesting logos using Corel.

So I will probably be getting CCleaner (otherwise known as Crap Cleaner) for it.

Here is a link where you can download CCleaner. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Our Tech guru, Joe Easterling, explained that the free version was very good and useful.

I will add some more info. from the meeting here or on the Newsletter soon.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, June 25th. Join us!

The BGAMUG Computer Club has a website AND a page on Facebook.  Also, you can download many issues of our fun newsletter here: BGAMUG Newsletters and Forms.

Thanks for visiting the BGAMUG Computer Club blog.

E. Sheppard
Webmaster, 2013
The BGAMUG Computer Club
Bowling Green, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...