Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Meeting Cancelled!

Tonights BGAMUG Computer Club meeting for 6:30 has been cancelled, as has the Genealogy Sig meeting.

Why? Because the parking lot is all torn up.

I could not see all of it, but was called as I was driving over to it. I could see some big white pipes there, and some mini-mountains of asphalt and dirt.

Darn! I was looking forward to going. Sorry if anyone went there and could not find it. I would have put it here if I'd known.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, August 23rd. I hope the parking lot is done by then!

E. Sheppard
Webmaster, 2013
The BGAMUG Computer Club
Bowling Green, KY

PS FYI: The BGAMUG Computer Club has a website AND a page on Facebook.  Also, you can download many issues of our fun newsletter here: BGAMUG Newsletters and Forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...