Friday, December 6, 2013

The BGAMUG Computer Club Christmas Party was fun! The cruise and more.















I had a really good time. 

The present Gift Exchange went well, I thought, we had plenty of presents. I hope we get to do that next year too. We'll see. I may bring more next year, so everyone gets two presents. (IF we do it again).

The centerpieces had BLINKING lights! And the food was really good.

I left early (my apologies) because of the weather and etc. and got to take home a 3-selection Power Strip package as my prize.

Some group members are going on an APCUG Cruise soon! I can't wait to hear about it.

Download our latest newsletter on this page.

An FYI: We do NOT have a meeting in December.

Our next meeting is our January meeting which is on Tuesday, January 28th.

Later, and have a WONDERFUL holiday!

Betsy Sheppard
the BGAMUG Computer Club
BG, KY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...